HP laptops and Star Wars.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh, got a HP Laptop with Star Wars Battlefront loaded on it !

winjim

Smash the cistern
You object to the adverts yet you start a thread with the names of both products in the title. Honestly, you're doing their work for them.

postman

Legendary Member
I am sure there is more time on commercial breaks than the programme during one hour of tv.If i had my way in this house,Virgin cable tv would be chopped up into little pieces.
They are making an effing fortune showing commercials.First they charge the advertiser for showing them,then they charge us for having their crappy cable services.Rant over.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I am sure there is more time on commercial breaks than the programme during one hour of tv.If i had my way in this house,Virgin cable tv would be chopped up into little pieces.
They are making an effing fortune showing commercials.First they charge the advertiser for showing them,then they charge us for having their crappy cable services.Rant over.

Point of accuracy - Virgin charge for cable services not adverts. The individual channels charge for adverts.

tyred

Legendary Member
I found a great fix for this problem
smashed-tv-1.jpg

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Point of accuracy - Virgin charge for cable services not adverts. The individual channels charge for adverts.

Point of accuracy, it was believed for a long time virgin/their predecessors made a loss/no profit on the tv part of their business excluding PPV.

Top Bottom