Huge hangover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
My REAL hangover days (when you wake up and someone is hammering your skull..........from the inside........ are well gone now). Nowadays If I am hung-over I resort to sitting in the conservatory with a good book and the "hair of the dog".
I actually had a hang-over 2 weeks ago but had to get up as I was playing golf........best game I've played for ages :smile:
Made me think.........I will start a thread on "worst hangover you've ever had".

keithmac

Guru
12 pints of Stella and copious shots on works night out (no tea before hand) was one of my worste hangover causes recently.

I got lost between the taxi and my front door..

Next day was a write off on the sofa, wife was not amused..

Gixxerman

Guru
Riding actually helps my hangover. A few years back I went to a party for may mates 50th birthday. I stayed over, as I was going to an air show nearby the next morning. I took the bike as it better to beat the traffic queues. Having consumed far too much brandy the night before I woke with a hell of a hangover. I gave thought to just laying there and not bothering about the airshow, but having already forked out for tickets, I decided that I would go. I felt like crap for the first few 100m, but after that the cool air and exercise started to work wonders. By the time I had ridden the 4 miles or so to the air show, I was feeling much better. However, soon after I got there and sat down, I started to feel ill again. So I went back to the bike and cycled round the hangers for bit until I felt well again. After this the hangover was gone.

Top Bottom