HUGE praise for roofbox.co.uk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dear "User".

Many thanks for your kind words. We are blessed with an excellent Customer Service team and we take great pride in our after-sales service. We understand that buying products online can be tricky - especially bike carriers and roof boxes that you may not have seen or used before. This is why all our customers are automatically covered by our unique 90 Day Exchange Scheme, a "safety net" to ensure that you're not stuck with something you're not 100% happy with.

Please accept my apologies for the hassles you endured with your GIRO AF racks. It's now clear that a faulty batch of the GIRO AF was produced by Atera. In this batch, the plastic components inside the A-frame were too soft and could be damaged if the mechanism wasforced. Thankfully, Atera have redesigned the internal mechanism and are now using different materials and components. The "Atera GIRO AF2" was introduced in July this year, as a rolling change, and I'm happy to report that we have had no reported problems thus far.

Thanks again for your kind words and sharing them with others. Customers are usually very quick to grumble if things go wrong (and rightly so), but few rarely take the time to tell us or "the world" that they're happy with our service.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best wishes

Elliot Oxley
Operations Manager

The Roof Box Company

www.roofbox.co.uk

T: 015396 22409
E: elliot.oxley@roofbox.co.uk

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Agreed. I bought a roofbox from these guys many years ago and when it arrived, it was signed for at my work.

Some clot had put a spade or somesuch through the packaging & made a hole in the box !

This company sent out a replacement very quickly, and accepted a reasonable offer on the box from a colleague of mine who was happy to take it as seen and patch up the hole. 100% happy customer. If my roofbox ever wears out I'll know where to buy.

SteveBM

Just spotted this thread and wanted to throw in my ten cents

+1 for Roofbox. I broke the key to my Altera roof bars and phoned Roofbox who sent a replacement by next day delivery

I've used them regularly or bike carrying equipment as I change my cars quite regularly. Always keenly priced, excellent advice and great customer service.

fixedfixer

Veteran
I've bought from them in the past. They are one junction up M6 from me so have always let me collect to save postage. Excellent service and a really nice lot of people in the warehouse - working like troopers to get orders out. :thumbsup:

400bhp

Guru
Another massive plus for them from me.

I bought a cycle trailer off them around a year ago and although it has a tilting mechanism it never tilted enough so I could open the boot.

I finally got around to looking to see if there was some kind of workaround and noticed the manufacturer sold an extension kit. However, google searches found nothing for the sale of them. I emailed the manufacturer who told me to contact the UK distributor (Buzzracks). I spoke to Buzzracks who had never heard of the extension kit but said they would speak to the manufacturer.

I got a phone call the next day to say they had ordered an extension kit and would post it out to me free of charge.

Can't get better than that.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom