Hull to Rotterdam and then where?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
You dont say how old your son is...

A nice area is the Veluwe which is the New Forest like bit in the middle of the country west of Arnhem. There is the Kroller-Muller Art Museum which IMO is just about the most interesting cultural place in the whole country.

It's a popular place for Dutch holidays and a lot of the campsites have pools with slides/games areas etc. would be a place to meet other teenagers

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
bof said:

A nice area is the Veluwe which is the New Forest like bit in the middle of the country west of Arnhem. There is the Kroller-Muller Art Museum which IMO is just about the most interesting cultural place in the whole country.

It's a popular place for Dutch holidays and a lot of the campsites have pools with slides/games areas etc. would be a place to meet other teenagers

My son is 18. He's interested in all that gives an insight into the culture of a country. He'a already sampled the cafes of Amsterdam and is up for the cultural delights of Crete which will be the family holiday after we get back from Hollnad/Belgium/Germany/Whatever.

I've booked the ferry and normally that's where my planning stops :-)

Tony

bof said:

I was going to mention that area, around Ede and Lunteren. Gives access to Arnhem if he's into that stuff.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Tony said:
I was going to mention that area, around Ede and Lunteren. Gives access to Arnhem if he's into that stuff.

He constantly suprises me with his interest in things that I's assumed he find boring.

Do keep the ideas coming then I can sort out a pick and mix tour.

Thanks

Vernon

JC4LAB

Queens day at the end of April is just like St Patricks day and is a fantastic time to be in Amsterdam with Party boats,orange costumes, and jumble sales outside every house..

Top Bottom