Humble pie .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Does anyone fancy a small slice of humble pie .I have a very large portion to eat .Got a little on my high horse with a member a short while ago ,and i flounced off .

But i do miss you all so i got myself a large portion of pie .So to the person i am sorry my joke sort of post got taken out of context .

So if you will have me back .I'll start posting again .

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Don't know who you fell out with postie.... but I'll have a large slice of apple with custard please!
Yum!

Shaun

Founder
Did someone say PIE!!!???!! :biggrin:

Welcome back postie ... good to see you.

So what have you been up to?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Just got in from a ride to York .51 superb miles .Weather glorious.Beat our time in ,1hour 27 mins .3 mins faster .

Had a couple of photos taken with the Purpleman ,street artist.He sits on a bike for seven hours each day in York .He has quite a following on flicker and Facebook .

Vernon called by the other day .While i was painting part of my outside .And sort of encouraged me to drop in again .Like i said i missed you lot .

Shaun

Founder
Just stay out of commuting for a while ... that should keep you chilled ... lol :biggrin:

Got a little on my high horse with a member a short while ago ,and i flounced off .

I'll start posting again .

Yeah, get back on your rounds again!

Welcome back, Postman! BTW, who was it? :evil:

TVC

Welcome back Postie, I have always lived by the statement:

Never Apologise, and never explain.

It's served me well, but it might be the reason why I have no friends.
sad.gif

Top Bottom