Piercings & Tattoos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Apart from an earring when I was a lot younger, I've never had any other part of my body pierced for fashion.
Who in their right mind goes into a shop, or whatever they call the premises, and asks someone to stick a sharp thing through their tongue, nipple, or even more scary, their todger?!!

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I know someone who has all but the dangling bits (as they don't have any) done. I guess it's like tattoos. I am slowly getting an arm sleeve done but wouldn't have piercings.

Julia9054

Guru
Apart from an earring when I was a lot younger, I've never had any other part of my body pierced for fashion.
Who in their right mind goes into a shop, or whatever they call the premises, and asks someone to stick a sharp thing through their tongue, nipple, or even more scary, their todger?!!
Because they think it looks nice?
"Different people like different things" shocker!

Both tats and piercings look ridiculous and I can never fathom why anyone should do them but if someone wants to do them then it's nobody's business but theirs.
small tattoos are ok
have in particular never understand anyone who has their nipples pierced - i think nipples are nice and fine and dandy as they are. and personally don't think I'd like an experience with a woman with metal there - I'd be worried about my fillings.
If a woman don't they mess up bras and clothes?
I'd only really give a thumbs up to metal in a nipple if it was at least something useful - a spare chain quicklink or something.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I quite liked the little Teddy on a girlfriend's tummy some years ago.

A thumbs up from me.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I was in a piercing shop a while back with my daughter, just getting ears done.
The young lady next to us was having her septum (the middle of your nose, like a bull) pierced with just ice and a needle. It made my eyes water just thinking about it. But she was adamant she wanted it, so good on her.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I've had 5 or 6 done with no icecubes or numbing. For general ear piercing, places like a certain accessory outlet that rhymes with bears will use
guns that force the stud through the ear with incredible trauma - a good piercer with a needle is far less painful and likely to succumb to infection.

I wouldn't go anywhere that isn't using surgical needles, I'm currently in queue for a piercing appointment but the backlog is huge.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
That I can understand for younger people but when you're past say thirty it just looks a bit strange. Who are you trying to impress? Piercings you can rid of but tats are there for good.
Why is it about impressing anyone and a specific age? I have piercings as it's my body to do whatever I desire with, much like I imagine folk with tattoos.

Top Bottom