Hunt wheels, delay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Just hold out and think of the fun when they do arrive you've plenty of time to plan for it ;)

Jimidh

Veteran
They’ll be worth waiting on i’m sure - I upgraded my wheels on my giant which I use as a winter / commuter bike to their all seasons wheels and they are top notch.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A colleague has had issues with Canyon - a £3.5k enduro bike has taken about 2 months - it was apparently 'in-stock'. Just never shipped (i.e. it's ready to ship messages). He got a shipping notification on Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Loads of emails, no response...

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Can't see what all the fuss is about myself. Once you've separated wheels into either steel or alloy, a wheel is a wheel in my book, so long as it's essentially round and runs reasonably true. Do the massive garish logos found on many expensive wheelsets make them slip through the air faster or something?

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Shhh...little secret. They were too busy training for and riding the 24hr London-Paris.

I met several of their staff on the train to the start on 4th May.

Lee_M

Guru
Can't see what all the fuss is about myself. Once you've separated wheels into either steel or alloy, a wheel is a wheel in my book, so long as it's essentially round and runs reasonably true. Do the massive garish logos found on many expensive wheelsets make them slip through the air faster or something?

Upgrading my wheels on my synapse was the biggest upgrade I've ever made.
Made a horrible winter bike a pleasure to ride, made me faster too.

fossyant

Sssshhh it's weight and aero that make the difference - you own me a fiver for telling you the secrets.

fossyant

PS, poor colleague. Bike has arrived, but a thread on the £900 forks is stripped. Got to send the forks back and 'wait' longer - no riding new bike.

Top Bottom