I actually did it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
with just over a week to spare and with no more commutes to tip it over if i had a shortfall , i actually did over 2000 miles on a bike this year . have a few pleasure rides with the kids so the total will rise. now for next years target . a 50% increase maybe ??

Gooner Mad Dog

Well done WF brother think I have done 800 to date I need to get my cycling log details entered etc quiet today on lea bridge road albeit there was ambulance/cop car dealing with accident or something near the bingo hall....there was a kid in a buggy too, adult was motionless on floor hope it wasnt as serious as it looked?

Dan_h

with just over a week to spare and with no more commutes to tip it over if i had a shortfall , i actually did over 2000 miles on a bike this year . have a few pleasure rides with the kids so the total will rise. now for next years target . a 50% increase maybe ??

Congrats for making your target, now you can put your feet up with a beer until next year! :bravo:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Congratulations and well done. Maybe next years target should be a small increase to 2400 miles which is 200 miles a month or 2600 which is 50 miles a week. Either target should be do'able from where you are now. Any big jump might not be achievable and nobody likes the feeling of failure.

D

Deleted member 1258

Well done, I'm over 5500 this year, just set yourself a target for next year thats doable but will stretch you a bit.

avsd

Guru
Congratulations on reaching your target.:bravo: I still have a few more rides to do next week to achieve my own target.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well done for reaching your target. It's a great achievement knowing you have set yourself a goal and reached it.

Edge705

Distance: 2,638.68 mi
Time: 141:15:34 h:m:s
Elevation Gain: 64,680 ft
Avg Speed: 18.7 mph
Avg HR: 156 bpm
Avg Run Cadence: --
Avg Bike Cadence: 84 rpm
Calories: 148,621 C

Since Jan 2011 and possible 10% more when my garmin was not registering Thats only going to and from work and for most part 3-4 days per week no weekend rides or nothing If anyone wanted a reason for getting on their bike to go to work even part of the week just shows what can be achieved.

Top Bottom