I am changing the content of my water bottle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark c

Über Member
IMG_6660.JPG
What better use of a Bidon Carrier a nice Pinot.

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
View attachment 134899 What better use of a Bidon Carrier a nice Pinot.

I've posted this before, but it fits nicely with this thread...^_^

IMG_20150823_115710304~2.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
As I bought my second coffee of the morning (I'm in the habit of buying two each work day, one when I arrive at work, then another an hour later), it occurred to me that I'm doing it in the wrong order. If I really want to enhance my cycling performance, the coffee must come first. One day, I'll have a barista at my beck and call, living in the servant's quarters, with a hot coffee ready for when I get up for work at stupid-o'clock. No, wait... if I ever get that filthy rich, work will be optional, won't it... :huh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've posted this before, but it fits nicely with this thread...^_^

View attachment 134904

I often do that,If i'm out for a longish ride on a Sunday I'll dash back to the local supermarket, as they close at 4pm, to get a couple of bottles for the night and stick them in my bottle cages. I do creep back on the side roads though in case someone sees me and thinks i have a problem.

I put my 120mm stem on my TT bike having borrowed it off my road bike. I'll need a need one for it, and I'll go to the bike shop tomorthing but in the meantime I put 110mm stem on the road bike. The 120mm stem was ideal for my Garmin mount but I had to fit an out front mount to accommodate it. Whilst I was at it I finally got round to replacing my front tyre. 3 or 4 weeks ago :ohmy: I had a blow out (ccompletely ripped the bead away from the sidewall) and made a temporary repair that got me to the nearest town. The only place open on a Sunday was a Hellfrauds and I bought their cheapest 700c tyre intending to replace it when I got home, just got round to that :blush:

Top Bottom