I am going to start a Charity.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I have been thinking about this for a while now.Having two teenage daughters of my own has brought it home to me.
It's title is going to be Teenagers belt up.
I am going to give away free belts to teenagers with low slung pants.What is that all about?

Any more ideas out there in CC land.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
A health promotion charity, funded by Loctite, which hands out red stickers to put on the windscreens of cars parked outside fast food drive-throughs, particularly McDonalds and KFC...
The promotion to be called, 'Adults Really Should Exercise'

ohnovino

Large Member
Here's a poster for your charity:

yahoo-answers-troll-untitled23.jpg

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'd like to provide van drivers with hands-free kits, as it appears not one of them can afford one.
Similarly with mini-cab drivers, only they'll need driving lessons too.

Friz

The more you ride, the less your ass will hurt.
I have been thinking about this for a while now.Having two teenage daughters of my own has brought it home to me.
I am going to give away free belts to teenagers with low slung pants.What is that all about?

Sure I'll help. I still got a few "fat belts" from before I started cycling that I'd be willing to donate for the cause.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
the Healthy Organic Lettuce Eating Society is interested in teaming up with Archie's charity.

3 mins onwards:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhEJ00F1dyU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

I propose a merger with my charity to get underwear back to where it should be, under your wear.

This charity is called the British Underwear Movement, and I am from the Scotish area, so it is BUMS.

I'll get me coat.

Top Bottom