I am kind to animals.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We've had a fly in our house for about 3 weeks, we've named him Jake. We'll be sad when he dies. Which will be soon given their short life. I'm expecting when I get home this weekend my wife will be waiting for me on the doorstep to break the news to me. Or she may have let another one into the house to make me think he's an immortal fly.

I hate flies.. If they annoy me enough then ill get a lighter and some deodorant - the noise they make still trying to fly with no wings can be annoying also eventually, so invariably they need putting out of their misery.....

I'm probably not a very nice person.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I don’t particularly hate flies per se. It’s the fact that they dance the Hokey Cokey on faeces then fly around spreading poo germs everywhere.

Globalti

Legendary Member
When i was about 15 my Dad and i paid a visit to an eldery couple who had kindly made us some coffee, which they had put in a Thermos flask. Drinking my coffee I discovered something matted and fibrous and bitter tasting in my mouth but not wanting to cause embarrassment I swallowed it. Got outside and my Dad said to me: "I don't want to put you off but I found an enormous bluebottle in my coffee!"

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Sorry, but it's just plain wrong getting pleasure out of something suffering a painful death. :sad:

If you really feel the need to kill something just do it quick and feel a bit remorseful that something amazing has been destroyed.

Top Bottom