I am officially out of touch with fashion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
How odd - a number of them appear to have proto-genitalia emerging from their adam's apples. I'm not surprised that the one second from right looks so angry - that bag!
This one seems to have an smaller version of his own face trying to force it's way through the skin, which is a little distracting.
Screenshot_20170711_131628.png

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
This one seems to have an smaller version of his own face trying to force it's way through the skin, which is a little distracting.
View attachment 361603
Indeed. That is a very weird look. Positively Alien.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I tend to live in mixture of bike and rugby apparel.

Plus, rugby tops that fitted me years ago, now make excellent base layers :biggrin:

KneesUp

Guru
Do you think that might be an implant? (Yes, they do exist.)
It still looks like fetus in foetu to me.

What what? You can get adam's apple implants? And all the while people struggle and die for lack of food, water and shelter?

We're doomed.

stephec

Legendary Member
Not everyone wants to know where YOU shop @stephec
Sports Direct and Tesco for me. :biggrin:

Ben17

Never been in to fashion and detest clothes shopping with a passion (poet and I know it!), hence my annoyance at t-shirts that happen to fall apart or start looking more like ponchos in my ongoing drive to lose the kilos. My style mostly extends to cheap jeans, shorts when the weather is warm and I want to scar the neighbourhood by the sight of my legs, and cheap, plain Asda/George t-shirts and polo shirts.

Having said that, in the cooler months, I do rather like my M&S jumpers - particularly the cashmere one I got as a gift. Definitely not cool for a mid-thirties chap, but I don't care.

Top Bottom