I am tempted by this.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

freiston

Veteran
You could always save yourself a couple of hundred and get this instead - makes riding on the hoods interesting:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TW-Green-...3a5c1a1&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=112184857053

s-l1600.jpg

NeilM

Mmmmm, loving the 'high profile rear disc torque arm'.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Trying to reach the brakes on the last two might be interesting. I see he only has 22 feebacks, one was negative as they send a different model of BSO than advertised.

bikeman66

My fingers been hovering over the buy it now button but Im not sure you lot like it?
Buy it anyway...............then review it..................then we can all not bother to buy one!! Everyone's happy!!

Bear in mind though, that you'll need to actually cut it up before it will fit in your wheelie bin!

Lozz360

Veteran
Trying to reach the brakes on the last two might be interesting. I see he only has 22 feebacks, one was negative as they send a different model of BSO than advertised.
His (or her) neg feedback was for supplying the wrong model of rear derailleur guard. Price was just £2.70. He's only sold three bikes according to the feedback. One folder and two MTBs, each for around £300. I'm guessing they were brought as gifts by non-cyclists, which is a bit sad.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
His (or her) neg feedback was for supplying the wrong model of rear derailleur guard. Price was just £2.70. He's only sold three bikes according to the feedback. One folder and two MTBs, each for around £300. I'm guessing they were brought as gifts by non-cyclists, which is a bit sad.
I should have read the feedback properly. My bad :smile:

Why are they 14 speed? They have gone to all that trouble to make it look convincing (ish)... maybe they are popular in Guanzou province at the mo...?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
The green one has some 'interesting' descriptions:
a82a265e9ee5a7ebeab303f2e3ef594a_c.png

What does the front fork do again?

037a208eaf13cde9c77febbbf2ae2518_d.png

Intelligentized ? ... ?

And this one's 16kg. Just like my old 1990 GT Timberline.

What's worst is that you know someone will turn up to the 'short' route on a local sportive riding one of these.

Top Bottom