I am with Scrooge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
So it's a few days or so before xmas, oh how wonderful ?

A few weeks of abject misery as those around wish each other "happy Xmas" and wish peace on earth whilst being pi$$ed out of their minds on god knows how much beer, whilst farting and belching due to the stupid amounts of over rich food they have scoffed.

Credit cards will have been hammered to buy expensive tat, 1/2 of which is not needed.

Turkey (aka dry chicken) is being served with rancid green balls called brussel sprouts and then the family all sit chomping away in stoney silence as in reality they hate each other.

Little johnny the spoilt brat will have smashed his new ipad in a fit of temper as it was only the 64 gig version, not the 500 gig version with laser weapon his mate was getting.

So, whoever invented xmas should have been nailed to a cross for his sins and let us just get through the winter cold and dark without the added misery of this once a year sh1tfest.
smiley-angry039.gif

On a positive note, with all the rain and 60 mph winds some of the crappy decorations might get blown away.

subaqua

What’s the point
so on Christmas eve you will get " visited" and become rational again then :smile:

Goonerobes

Its okay to be white
Yep, its a Bah Humbug from me too. Spending hours & £££s buying presents nobody really needs & then days of no cycling due to family & football commitments. :sad:

On the plus side though I love turkey & me & the cats will be sharing a whole one on Friday! :mrpig:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
You miserable sods!

Forget festive spirit and focus on spreading goodwill and happiness throughout the year without focussing your misery and vitriol on a period that the majority of the population enjoy.

You deserve your own company but, if you feel so strongly about it, go and get a soap box position it in a prominent position in a town centre and share it with all and sundry. See where that will get you.

Merry Christmas. :hugs:
santas-cheer-smiley-emoticon.gif

Peace and goodwill to all men and women.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
This attitude did Scrooge a lot of good ;):
DSC01996.JPG

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
But but but.. On Christmas morning Scrooge repents and becomes the very model of kindness and generosity, a changed man.

GC

But, in Scrooge 2 he realises that people have taken advantage of him, goes back to his old ways and lives to 102 years old.

Bob cratchet on the other hand became a meth drinking party animal who ran off with betty from accounts.

Top Bottom