I am with Scrooge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
image.jpg

toeknee

Über Member
image.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There are some miserable old gits on here.:laugh::laugh:

Quite.

I love Christmas. Bit old to be excited about presses, but it's a great time to get the family together (I am lucky both sides get on well, and no family trouble at all). Love the catering side as it's a challenge to get it all ready on time.

It's also the only time I can take leave for a good two weeks and not be bombarded with 100s of emails.

young Ed

Veteran
Happy New Year !:biggrin: [lum-chimney, wee sleekit-mouse btw]
translation? shame that google chrome said this page is in turkish or what ever do yo want to translate it but doesn't say this page is in northernish do you want to translate it!
Cheers Ed

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:laugh:
translation? shame that google chrome said this page is in turkish or what ever do yo want to translate it but doesn't say this page is in northernish do you want to translate it!
Cheers Ed

Say no Maverick. That will annoy him as well as confuse him even more.

screenman

Legendary Member
The wife has said it would be a good idea not to spend so much on each other this, well she could have told me before I spent a mint on her. So what do I do take them back?

I also sit in grumpy camp, even more so this year as the turbo on the car went pop last week just before an expensive weekend down south visiting the outlaws, to follow that the fridge freezer went pop the next day.

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
The wife has said it would be a good idea not to spend so much on each other this, well she could have told me before I spent a mint on her. So what do I do take them back?

I also sit in grumpy camp, even more so this year as the turbo on the car went pop last week just before an expensive weekend down south visiting the outlaws, to follow that the fridge freezer went pop the next day.

Reminds me, the car tax thingy is due as well. ffs

screenman

Legendary Member
That was the third thing, 2 new tyres for the wifes car, and of course a new freezer whilst waiting for the other one to e repaired. Just think, if I had not been so clever and shopped early she could have had those as pressies.

Top Bottom