I awoke aged 69.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
:birthday::bravo::wahhey:I aged overnight.I have reached the ripe old age of 69,apart from last weeks bug,and feeling tired i feel ok.A smashing weekend with the family a meal at our fave Indian last night,a visit to a young 21 year old,a hug from her mum who stood on a pair of step ladders to give a me a hug.A glass of orange and procecco,nice that,a massive lump of chocolate birthday cake,this was on top of my enormous slab of sticky toffee pudding,i had terrible indigestion last night,serves me right.So today we are having lunch in Leeds,before our two jump on their trains and go off the Edinburgh and Manchester.We also changed our holiday plans for 2020.It was going to be just me and Mrs Postman and America,me being 70 and us being married 30 years.But we have changed to Calan Bosch all four of us :hyper:.Both Dan and Charlotte graduate 2020 and it could be the last time holidays all line up together.What with them both looking for jobs and places to live.So heart keep on beating i love spending time with my kids.

sheddy

Legendary Member
It does wonders for ones flexibility

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Happy Birthday Postie. Keep on delivering :birthday: :cheers:

D

Deleted member 26715

HB PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
image.jpeg

Mr & Mrs Postman!

winjim

Smash the cistern
That sounds like the beginning of a riddle.

I awoke aged sixty-nine
With a wife who was not mine
Between us had we children three
Who never sat upon my knee

What am I?​

Top Bottom