I bought this instead of the Bianchi and the Rose.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
Well after my problems with the finish on the Rose bike which I sent back and got a refund, and me then deciding I was probably going to buy a Bianchi I bought this and it arrived today.

Should please Vickster because there is some colour in it. Scott Solace 20, bought as an ex demo from Start Cycles.
£1300 off RRP so cost me £1530. Not sure how why it's £2800 but at £1500 I'm very happy. Took a bit of a chance on condition but it's like new bar a tiny mark on the crankarm.

Excellent service as well from Start , paid for express delivery and it came next day.
image.jpg

arch684

Veteran
Nice bike.Hope you have many happy miles on it

AndyRM

XOXO
Well after my problems with the finish on the Rose bike which I sent back and got a refund, and me then deciding I was probably going to buy a Bianchi I bought this and it arrived today.

Should please Vickster because there is some colour in it. Scott Solace 20, bought as an ex demo from Start Cycles.
£1300 off RRP so cost me £1530. Not sure how why it's £2800 but at £1500 I'm very happy. Took a bit of a chance on condition but it's like new bar a tiny mark on the crankarm.

Excellent service as well from Start , paid for express delivery and it came next day.
View attachment 78824

Start are a good wee chain. I've had excellent service from their cycling and running outlets. A refreshing change to the Sports Direct plague!

subaqua

What’s the point
my 3 favourite colours on a bike.

not thought about new bikes for ages but now i am. no way i can afford that though. not without wifey removing body parts from me

young Ed

Veteran
Looks like ultegra 22 speed to me as the crank is dark grey, rather than the silver of dura ace
oh oops, yeah! :tongue: missed that
although they often use a different crank to the rest of the groupset don't they?
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom