I burnt my undies this morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

...as none where dry upon leaving them in the oven to dry (whilst in the shower) as none had been put out to dry :becool:

Anyone else had any 'close shaves' in the morning :biggrin:

:sad:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Make sure all your friends know not to phone you while you are ironing! :becool::biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
is it the male equivalent of bra burning? is some sort of maleist point being made here? :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
walker said:
WTF? you put your pants in the oven? ha ha, now that is the funniest thing I have heard so far this year :biggrin:

Actually not. Patrick no doubt is aware of a legal case of an old lady who had a cat who used to dry her wet and cold pussy (Ooh err Mrs Slocombe) in her gas/electric oven. When she bought a new microwave she did the same but killed or injured the cat. She sued the microwave company, I think, on the basis that they had not instructed her that she couldn't dry her pussy in it. I heard this many years ago; could be an urban legend but I thought it was a law lecturer who told me.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
yenrod said:
...as none where dry upon leaving them in the oven to dry (whilst in the shower) as none had been put out to dry ;)

Anyone else had any 'close shaves' in the morning :biggrin:

:smile:

The way you say that, it sounds like you were expecting some one else to put them out to dry?

Top Bottom