I came off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ruffers

Veteran
Ouch

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
It was a little slippery out, and even up a hill the backwheel lost traction. I thought I braked just right but the back wheel just went under me. I need some grippier winter tyres. My own stupid fault. I learnt my lesson. Bike is fine. My arm and rear end was scuffed up a bit, and bruised. All good. Back on it.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Ouchio! White paint or junction gravel? Glad it's nothing more serious than a few bruises. Take it easy and GWS.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ouch!

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Taken that turn a little too quickly in those sort of conditions imo.

Having been off my bike a few times and once in the rain i know how terrifying it feels to be sliding forward and not able to stop when youve got the brakes pulled right back.

Except in my case i ended up smacking into the side of a car at 22mph before hitting the ground . Terrifying

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Taken that turn a little too quickly in those sort of conditions imo.

Having been off my bike a few times and once in the rain i know how terrifying it feels to be sliding forward and not able to stop when youve got the brakes pulled right back.

Except in my case i ended up smacking into the side of a car at 22mph before hitting the ground . Terrifying

I did, I know. I committed to the turn, if i'd carried on straighter I would have had the car to contend with. Too fast, too wet.

Top Bottom