I changed My route!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hackbike 666 said:
I've changed my route due to that 2012 crap.

threebikesmcginty said:
Big Olympics fan then? :blush:

hackbike 666 said:
Of course.B)
.. and there was me wondering how come the film was making you change your route. :wacko::blush:

Molecule Man

BentMikey said:
I dunno, the few times I've gone through Chislehurst some of the hills seem much worse than any I have to contend with. Kirkdale to the A205 is nice, and even better on the home route. I've not tried Pepys Rd yet, that's on my to-do list.

How about Canonbie Road, over Forest Hill behind the Horniman Museum, 16% I think?

After years of taking the same route day after day after day, I decided to mix things up a lot more. It's not just the chance to see the major landmarks that's interesting. I can enjoy exploring the suburbs as well, sometimes you can find some quirky house decor or shop front, a beautiful local church or park, or a surprising alternative view of something familiar.

This was partly stimulated by the discovery of the 'Guess Where London' game on Flickr. Simple really, you post a picture of somewhere in London, and everyone else tries to guess where it is. I've discovered all sorts of good stuff chasing clues or looking for something to challenge the others with.

I sometimes wonder how long it would take to ride along every street in London...

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
BentMikey said:
I dunno, the few times I've gone through Chislehurst some of the hills seem much worse than any I have to contend with. Kirkdale to the A205 is nice, and even better on the home route. I've not tried Pepys Rd yet, that's on my to-do list.

Why not try Succomb's Hill just north of Caterham? a little bit out of all our routes home, but a hill to try none the less. (i wouldn't recommend going up it!)

1428816_b866db5c.jpg

Top Bottom