I did something incredibly stupid - Peugeot Frameset bought - I think it's a PX-10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
If you ever fancy selling, let me know please @DCLane
Ease.

Hi @Sister Sheila - the Peugeot's going on sale as I've also bought a 1950's Dawes frame and have simply run out of space. With new decals it looks like this and I'm be asking £75 on here:

dscf5700-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
I don't need two vintage bikes, so one of the Peugeot or the new arrival in a few days will have to go.

What's need got to do with it? :ohmy:

Want trumps/overrules needing any day of the week. :smile:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
What's need got to do with it? :ohmy:

Want trumps/overrules needing any day of the week. :smile:

I did buy two vintage bikes. Then another vintage frame. Followed by another carbon frame for my 13yo. And another bike. Oh, and another frame. Plus two pairs of wheels. And then it was pointed out they were filling the conservatory and spilling into the house.

At which point I got :cursing: from SWMBO.

I did buy two vintage bikes. Then another vintage frame. Followed by another carbon frame. And another bike. Oh, and another frame. Plus two pairs of wheels. And then it was pointed out they were filling the conservatory and spilling into the house.

Understood.

But you don't just need/WANT more bikes: you need a larger conservatory. ;)

davidphilips

Veteran
I did buy two vintage bikes. Then another vintage frame. Followed by another carbon frame for my 13yo. And another bike. Oh, and another frame. Plus two pairs of wheels. And then it was pointed out they were filling the conservatory and spilling into the house.

What i can not understand (my SHMBO is the same) is why its ok to have ornaments that need dusting and serve no useful purpose or a china cabinet or pictures of a light house or some thing else uninteresting in the house when the space could be used to display a nice bike? I have found its no use pointing out that a nice bike can be useful as well as nice to look at, sadly i am limited to keeping bikes in the garage.

wonderdog

Regularly single digit temperatures here at the mo, with wind chill factor contributing to minus readings have forced me indoors with many rims to lace. Much hooting and bellowing from my beloved as she disentangled herself from several hoops. It didn't help that I asked her to be careful with my highly polished vintage Weinmann 27s

davidphilips

Veteran
Regularly single digit temperatures here at the mo, with wind chill factor contributing to minus readings have forced me indoors with many rims to lace. Much hooting and bellowing from my beloved as she disentangled herself from several hoops. It didn't help that I asked her to be careful with my highly polished vintage Weinmann 27s

You are very lucky, i just can not get my SHMBO to build up wheels for me, hope she is careful and does a good job with the highly polished vintage Weinmann 27s.

Top Bottom