i feel smug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
normally, i get a 15-16mph average to work (23 hilly miles) and only a 13.5mph back :sad: i dunno why, i'm full of energy in the morning.

today i got a 15mph back, which also means i cycled 2 miles further (25 miles) than my commute last year and still beat my best time back by 4 mins.

i didn't have a tail wind. i feel so smug :ohmy:

just goes to show what difference a small amount of winter training on a heavier bike can do... although it could be the thought that i had faggot and chips waiting for me (good recovery food!)

potsy

Rambler
buggi said:
normally, i get a 15-16mph average to work (23 hilly miles) and only a 13.5mph back :ohmy: i dunno why, i'm full of energy in the morning.

today i got a 15mph back, which also means i cycled 2 miles further (25 miles) than my commute last year and still beat my best time back by 4 mins.

i didn't have a tail wind. i feel so smug :sad:

just goes to show what difference a small amount of winter training on a heavier bike can do... although it could be the thought that i had faggot and chips waiting for me (good recovery food!)
Ewwwww :ohmy: i'd have gone much slower if that was waiting for me;)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
potsy said:
buggi's down south mate,but we do eat stuff like that too.my OH really likes the brains' faggots as well.

LOL... up north, down south... ha ha. I'm in the "midlands" and we have faggots here, not haggis or cornish pasties. :ohmy:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
anyway... you're missing the point. I FEEL SMUG... Please give me lots of praise and pats on the back as it's unlikely to happen again and i have to enjoy the moment ta. :ohmy:

potsy

Rambler
Well done bugs,but you know you'll have to beat it now don't you:biggrin:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
buggi said:
LOL i love faggots... Got to be Brain's faggots tho!

they make faggots from Brains?!!

I knew there was something odd about them.

Well done Buggi, you deserve a massive plate of faggots and a glass of something special to celebrate. I only hope that my average commute can someday reach your impressive stature.

is that enough praise?

seriously tho, well done

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
someone dared to suggest i had a tail wind today :ohmy:

i pointed out to them, while i tucked into my mars bar, that i had also lost 6lb in weight since February. :biggrin: that shut them up ;)

Top Bottom