I feel the need........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Noodley said:
Do you think you'll ever want to convet it back?

Answer Yes, leave them
Answer No, cut them off or leave them anyway...

Sort of 'staring me in the face' that answer. I'll chop them off at work on Tuesday, fill the holes with weld and grind them flat.

Noodley

ComedyPilot said:
Sort of 'staring me in the face' that answer. I'll chop them off at work on Tuesday, fill the holes with weld and grind them flat.

I only replied so as you realised someone was reading the progress :thumbsup:

Noodley

I always find it quite interesting to follow these kinds of threads but I rarely reply as I have nothing to add due to my complete lack of skill in anything practical...

Noodley

Speicher said:
I have nothing practical to add, except some coffee laced with whiskey and some hot....

I must admit to finishing that sentence before I read the final 2 words :welcome:;):smile:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Speicher said:
I have nothing practical to add, except some coffee laced with whiskey and some hot cross buns. :welcome:

Given the Hurculean task I have set doing this, some nice hot..........cross buns would go down a treat;)

snailracer

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
get a flip-flop hub and, as you've got a back brake, you can run fixed one side and ss freewheel the other.

best of both worlds.
Hmm looks like the frame has vertical rear dropouts, which would make it incompatible with fixed without outlandish complication.

Top Bottom