I finally feel adequately prepared for my commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Working on an industrial estate has a few downsides.

uploadfromtaptalk1350973708919.jpg

400bhp

Guru
New helmet?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Carve out the eyes in hollowed pumpkin, attach it to a cycling helmet, and put a flashing red LED inside it. Black cloak over the rest of you as you ride through the night scaring the locals !

snorri

Legendary Member
Carve out the eyes in hollowed pumpkin, attach it to a cycling helmet, and put a flashing red LED inside it. Black cloak over the rest of you as you ride through the night scaring the locals !

AC doesn't need a carved out pumpkin to scare the locals, clearly you did not see the drafting etiquette thread, I quote......

if I'm on the commute I'll stay about three metres behind, which I think sometimes creeps people out, which is not my intention so I try and smile each time they look round, which now I come to think of it might look a bit creepy...
Andrew_Culture, 16 Oct 2012 Report
Top #19 Like Reply

:biggrin:

trampyjoe

I was wondering earlier if it would be wrong to dress up as the grim reaper and go out on my bike for Halloween?

Top Bottom