I find this outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That law never came into force as it was found that the minister who wanted it was a director of the firm manufacturing the breathalisers.

Gosh, so they stopped a law because they discovered the minister pushing it was corrupt? Has anyone suggested this radical concept in the UK?

This is why the Stasi in Germany had so much information they could barely handle it: people dobbed anyone they didn't like for anything, true or not.
I don't think they had to dislike them to dob them in, they had to meet there quota. Plus once they were dobbed in they had to dob in other people or face jail.
Anyway I don't see anything wrong in dobbing in the ex out of spite. Revenge is sweet!

And now I hear that the Track and Trace app is going to be mandatory. Take up is low, and if it doesn't improve then phone companies will have to include it in an update, and you won't be able to uninstall it.

Guess what will happen after this is all over? Yup, the app will stay compulsory meaning the Police State will he able to monitor all of us 24 hours a day, every day.

All to protect the National Virus Service. And what has Parliament done about it? Nothing, because our MPs are not allowed to debate the matter. Laws have simply been imposed on us by "Government Scientists"

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
And now I hear that the Track and Trace app is going to be mandatory.
Where did you hear that?

D

Deleted member 26715

Sorry but a serious question, if your household is 8 people, mum, dad, 2x grandparents & 4 ankle biters, is there dispensation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom