I get my new bike on Tuesday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bad boy

Über Member
Lovely looking bike Jane hope you enjoy it.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Thanks everyone, I am hoping to take him for a nice ride today, but it is white frost outside, so I don't want to fall off on myfirst outing, I will wait till lunch time 'ish, to let it defrost first :tongue:

ShinSplint

Jane Smart said:
Thanks everyone, I am hoping to take him for a nice ride today, but it is white frost outside, so I don't want to fall off on myfirst outing, I will wait till lunch time 'ish, to let it defrost first :biggrin:

pah ! 8am I was cycling in it... though not much choice with my car off the road ;)

I don't blame you, there was a LOT of ice on the roads around that time, not worth the risk really. I was white with frost by the time I got to work ;)

Nice bike btw ;)

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Jane Smart said:
Thanks everyone, I am hoping to take him for a nice ride today, but it is white frost outside, so I don't want to fall off on myfirst outing, I will wait till lunch time 'ish, to let it defrost first ;)

Quite right! - this is why you now need a winter road-bike .......;)

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
youngoldbloke said:
Quite right! - this is why you now need a winter road-bike .......;)

I am reaslising now, why cyclists have "winter hacks" so maybe bike number four ;) ( i better not suggest it yet though ;) )

Although, I do enjoy my MTB and hybrid too, so will probably use them on winter days, as I am fast running out of space. :biggrin:

gavintc

Guru
ShinSplint said:
pah ! 8am I was cycling in it... though not much choice with my car off the road ;)

I don't blame you, there was a LOT of ice on the roads around that time, not worth the risk really. I was white with frost by the time I got to work ;)

Nice bike btw ;)

Nice looking bike, very nice.

I think you were correct to delay your trip, it was really cold this morning on the way into work and lots of frost everywhere. Shame I will miss seeing it in the flesh on the weekend - have a good ride.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
gavintc said:
Nice looking bike, very nice.

I think you were correct to delay your trip, it was really cold this morning on the way into work and lots of frost everywhere. Shame I will miss seeing it in the flesh on the weekend - have a good ride.

I am not managing the RV ride out this weekend Gavin, for a couple of reasons, but hopefully you will see it before you go ;)

Top Bottom