I give up, camera time...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
I use the HD wide.It's a good camera and comes with different straps and mounts specifically designed to attach to a helmet or handle bars.Battery life is good too,you get about 2hrs on one charge.And i believe there are various discount codes you can use if you buy from Dogcam,i believe i used the code Magnatom to get 10% off though it may not be valid now.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I'm going to buy a new camera for forward facing (helmet) mounting.

This one I think:

Have you read the blurb? I bet the instructions will be a right laugh!

"Designed with a beautiful sports form factor, mini size and light weight, this tiny camera is resistant, durable and waterproof! Provided with bicycle handlebar mount, it will help you to set it easily on your equipment and thus enjoy activities hands free. Shoot the rapids, make the show with your mountain bike, swim in the middle of hungry sharks and this awesome camera will capture every second without worrying about impacts and jaws!

Once you have recorded enough crazy moves and sequences you will be agreeably amazed to admire stunning full HD 1080p video and ultra vibrant colorful photos! To extend pleasure, the camera has both a laser light and LED light to allow you to record during night time and in dark areas. Diving underwater and exploring becomes even more exciting!

This awesome HD camera is no more than perfect for sports lovers. Check how much we offer it and catch this opportunity before others clean out our stock. Once again all this is brought to you by the online leader of electronic products, Chinavasion"

All that's missing is 'This camera love you long time'. Mind you, if I can enjoy hands free activities after setting it easily on my equipment and extend my pleasure, I think I'll have one!

HovR

Über Member
These videos might help:

Dogcam HD vs Dogcam HD Wide:

Dogcam HD Wide road test (on motorbike):

The Contour has a better picture quality, but the Dogcam seems fairly good for the money.

cloggsy

Boardmanist
"Designed with a beautiful sports form factor, mini size and light weight, this tiny camera is resistant, durable and waterproof! Provided with bicycle handlebar mount, it will help you to set it easily on your equipment and thus enjoy activities hands free. Shoot the rapids, make the show with your mountain bike, swim in the middle of hungry sharks and this awesome camera will capture every second without worrying about impacts and jaws!

Once you have recorded enough crazy moves and sequences you will be agreeably amazed to admire stunning full HD 1080p video and ultra vibrant colorful photos! To extend pleasure, the camera has both a laser light and LED light to allow you to record during night time and in dark areas. Diving underwater and exploring becomes even more exciting!

This awesome HD camera is no more than perfect for sports lovers. Check how much we offer it and catch this opportunity before others clean out our stock. Once again all this is brought to you by the online leader of electronic products, Chinavasion"

It's amazing what a direct Chinese to English translation with bring up eh?

Top Bottom