I had a nice ride in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biking_fox

Guru
It's probably the best time of year for riding in - dry, still, fresh and just enjoyable.

Shame the young girl in her mini wasn't having such a nice time. Beeping and shouting. Not quite sure what her problem was. (mostly because it's very difficult to hear words over engine noise and wind rush) I think she was wanting me to be in the turn left lane, even though I was cycling straight on. :bicycle:Shrug. Didn't spoil my morning.

For those who know the area I come down along Plymouth Grove onto Upper Brook St, and continue straight on (past the Mway feeder on the left) to the roundabout and North Campus. This requires being in the RH lane so that I'm not lefthooked by cars wanting to join the Mancunian Way at speed. Very few drivers have a problem with this.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Know the area well..... it's not exactly as if the driver will get anywhere - it's left, right and straight on to that tight roundabout junction - which will get then there no quicker than a bike....

Nice ride in too, despite being full of a cold - a little fresh air clears the system.

Top Bottom