i had a wii…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

alecstilleyedye said:
or at least a go on one last night (wii sports, bowling) and for someone who cycles regularly, i can't believe that my arse cheeks feel like they did a stage of the tour last night.

maybe you can wii yourself fit after all…

Its wideley know, sirAlec, that cycling by and large only works the heart lungs etc...but muxcles - not many !

buggi

Bird Saviour
oh i want one now. it's gotta be better than just pressing a load of buttons. would be cool if they did a football game with sensors for your feet.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
They're lots of fun, no doubt. My niece and daughter are queens of the boxing, although they edge closer and closer to the TV while doing it... :smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
dan_bo said:
They are bloody clever- and very entertaining. What isn't that clever is getting a clout to the temple by someone playing tennis in front of you ;).

Happenned to my father in law when no.1 son was playing, oddly enough. One of the great things about the Wii is that it's as likely to be monopolised by the grandparents as by the nippers - my kids were complaining yesterday that nana and grandad were spending too long playing golf on Wii sports ;)

Top Bottom