I hate........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garethgas

I don't hate Kyle so much as the cretins and knuckle scrapers he has on the show.

The reason I hate Kyle and not his guests is that the guests are invariably stupid people from poor social backgrounds, often unable
to communicate their frustration with anything other than a swear word or a grunt.
Life is hard enough for them as it is but the thought of staying free in an hotel where they get to pinch the shampoo and soap
is irresistible to them.
Kyle, on the other hand is an educated man (relatively speaking) and is nothing more than a parasyte who lives off other people's
misfortunes.
I therefore maintain that the man is a complete git. ^_^

MarkF

Guru
Adrian Chiles and Steve (next door), can't think of anybody else and would happily swap Steve for Kerry Katona and, possibly, Katie Price.

speccy1

A few of mine....

Chris Evans, and the silly cow (I forget her name) that he hosts the one show with:evil:
Anybody on TV who calls a garage a garaaarrrrrrggggge. It is spelt garage, so say it properly for goodness sake.
Lucy Alexander from homes under the hammer, she is an annoying gobsh*te
MIRANDA HART
Anybody from Eastenders
:evil::evil::evil::evil:Jeremy Clarkson:evil::evil::evil::evil:

To name but a few

We have a thread for slightly annoying things.
We now have a thread for things we hate
Are we two away form a thread that just contains Sting?

byegad

Legendary Member
The person, usually a woman but by no means always, who stands in the queue for the checkout watches to cashier scan everything, then starts to look for the purse/wallet AFTER the cashier tells them what the total comes too. Drives me mad every time! Did they expect for the cashier to wave them away without paying????

ShipHill

The only folks I hate are those that have done direct harm to me and my loved ones.

My brother's ex-wife... She should be default hated by everyone anyway. Even aliens who don't know earth exists yet because they're in a Galaxy squillions of light centuries away. Just sayin... :eek:
The scum who knicked my Kawasaki back in the 80s.
The festering pustule who lobbed a bottle of pop at me while I was cycling last year.
The 3 bum sausages who kicked the shoot out of me after I asked 1 of them to pick up his thoughtlessly discarded chip paper one Saturday night way back when.

TV celebs/politicians/footballers who miss open goals etc aren't worth hating in my book.

Top Bottom