I hate........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Yet another stupid thread. On the plus side, OP breaks my record, getting onto the ignore list with the first post I've seen from him/her.

speccy1

Also, tuna, sprouts, sarnies with margarine/butter in them, beetroot, instant coffee, and tea with sugar.....YUCK

OP
OP
davdandy

davdandy

Yet another stupid thread. On the plus side, OP breaks my record, getting onto the ignore list with the first post I've seen from him/her.

And yet you posted.:wacko:

The Queen and the other royals.Though i have to admit i quite like Harry,he doesn't seem as stuck up as the rest.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
my ex !!!!

i cannot hate people from the telly as i've never met them, there are just some that i avoid watching !!!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
People hate Jeremy Kyle because his show highlights a substantial underclass of people we'd not want to bother with and rather not know about. It's too much trouble to understand why they exist and think about what we can do to get them out of it.
Au contraire. People hate Jeremy Kyle because he exploits the underclass as a freak-show where he gets well-paid to be smug and patronising to them. A pox on him for doing so and a pox on those that make and broadcast the 'show'.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Au contraire. People hate Jeremy Kyle because he exploits the underclass as a freak-show where he gets well-paid to be smug and patronising to them. A pox on him for doing so.
Kyle's guests are all volunteers who know exactly what they're getting into and in many cases revelling in it. They represent a significant but largely hidden percentage of society who are a drain on financial and logistical systems and which we need to wake up and do something about.

Go onto one of the many run down council estates in this country and you'll see they are not just a tiny pool of freaks we can ignore.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Kyle's guests are all volunteers who know exactly what they're getting into and in many cases revelling in it. They represent a significant but largely hidden percentage of society who are a drain on financial and logistical systems and which we need to wake up and do something about.

Go onto one of the many run down council estates in this country and you'll see they are not just a tiny pool of freaks we can ignore.

The underclass was well known and documented long before Kyle peddled his particular form of voyeuristic unpleasantness ... which it has to be said does zip for their plight.

There are many people that mildly irritate me at times but not a single person has ever managed to annoy me enough to make me hate them.

There are one or two people who manage to persistently irritate me; I simply to my best to avoid them as politely as possible.

Top Bottom