I hate........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The person, usually a woman but by no means always, who stands in the queue for the checkout watches to cashier scan everything, then starts to look for the purse/wallet AFTER the cashier tells them what the total comes too. Drives me mad every time! Did they expect for the cashier to wave them away without paying????

Or when they stand there talking to the cashier, seemingly oblivious of the que behind who are all quietly wanting to gang up on them...... But get this, its you who is in the wrong if you dare to say anything!!

Glow worm

Legendary Member
That reminds me

Sting

Time to dig out this old classic.....

(With Bono disappearing forever too thrown in for free. If only!)

Sting Bono.jpg

ShipHill

Or when they stand there talking to the cashier, seemingly oblivious of the que behind who are all quietly wanting to gang up on them...... But get this, its you who is in the wrong if you dare to say anything!!

I was in my local village shop once many years ago and the shop owner's mother was on duty.

I grabbed a bottle of milk, loaf of bread and a copy of Fork Truck Driver Gazette and patiently stood behind the old lady waiting to be served. I looked at the interesting stain on the shop floor and wondered for the umpteenth time what could have made it. I inwardly debated West Brom's prospects of lifting the European Cup in my lifetime. I pondered what to have for tea...
Time slipped by, but I wasn't in a hurry.
More time slipped by and I wondered what the delay could be and what they were chatting about at such length.
It must be very interesting.
I decided to listen which is probably very naughty of me.

They were talking about how they hate being held up in queues by people talking.

I said something. Politely. I got served. I left.

They carried on talking about rude middle aged men. :laugh:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I hate: Bullies. Injustice. Marzipan. Neil Tennants voice. Working. Not working. Windy Days,

And

The presentation style of Dermot O'Leary really boils my pi$$.

paul04

Über Member
Who are the people you hate,i mean truly cannot stand.

Here`s a few who i could willingly send to the firing squad.
:gun:

Peter Andre
Kerry Katona
Jordan (Kate Price)
Simon Cowell
Jedward

Do you know these people personally ?
Don't forget you are only seeing 1 side of the story, the press/TV can really show a bad side to people, because that's what people want to see.

Maybe the above people, help out local people/local charities, but that does not sell papers,

Just remember the old saying
"never judge a book by its cover"

Last edited:

Custom24

Über Member
I used to hate no one. Then I lodged for a couple of months with the daughter of satan as a landlady. Hate was born in me. So much so that 10 years later I thought I saw her in tesco, crouching to get something from the bottom shelf. I unconsciously tried to run the poor lookalike over with my trolley, coming to my senses with only a split second to spare.

pplpilot

Guru
The Royal family.

Every single 'professional' wendyballer and any of their hangers on.

Those Americans into Guns, you know the sort....

Oakley sunglasses wearing, 'Beamer' driving, gum chewing middle mangers being loud crowding the bar.

Top Bottom