I have a target!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Very good move for when you're not out on the bike.
Get out as much as you can on the bike. Spend lots of time at a moderate pace where you can breathe easy and hold a conversation. That's good for fat burning. The more time the better.
I wish you well on your weight loss.
And........Nag, nag, nag...........^_^

compo

Veteran
Good luck with your campaign. You have about the same aim as me. I rode for over 3 years several times a week and distances from 10 to 50 miles. I didn't lose an ounce, on the contrary I put weight on at an alarming rate. Now with some very minor changes to my eating I have reversed the trend and am losing weight at last. It is no good burning off calories then putting even more into the body by overeating/eating wrong foods.

Good luck mate...you'll get there (or somewhat towards it!) Just have fun and keep at it...I've just had a month off and am back to square one but have a new twinkle in my eye and am gonna go for it!

ste.pearson

Formerly known as stevieP
go for it,its more than doable i could do with losing 5 stone myself i too have just recently got a turbo trainer to help when i cant get out.18 months ago i could ride 60+ miles and hills didnt trouble me at all omg if only that was the case now 3 extra stone on and wow it is so much harder but getting some off will make a huge difference so the best of luck with it ;)

Top Bottom