i have a triple tandem bike ask me anything about riding it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Is it hard to ride, does it need the steerer to be an experienced tandem rider already, and the stokers experienced on a tandem?

Who are your fellow riders, family members or experienced tandem enthusiasts?

(For now I'm picturing a rather conservative man in a business suit, and a tall one with slightly wilder hair who looks like a geography teacher complete with corduroy jacket.. I'm also imagining you as the short hairy little man if that's okay, it helps paint the scene) .

In all seriousness, what a machine!

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I'm guessing turning left at T junctions takes a little more planning. In fact possibly everything to do with stopping and starting takes a little more planning and coordination.
What is the unladen weight?
Are you planning on touring with it or (for want of a better term) recreational cycling.

OP
OP
D

dave soi

Regular
it isnt that hard to ride if you didnt have tandem experience then i suggest the person who will captain the bike to go around on it on their own and then add 1 rider go around for a while and add a 2 rider. having tandem experience helps a lot. as for t junctions they need little planning just anticipation. and team members are family and only using the bike for recretional cycling

OP
OP
D

dave soi

Regular
@roubaixtuesday am not sure what you are asking

classic33

Leg End Member
You could get aero on it

Top Bottom