I have great difficulty posting on this forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrcunning

Über Member
I have great difficulty posting on this forum and its getting rather frustrating..Its slow taking anything upto 5 mins to load up and when it does it mainly a blank white screen..
Im not sure if anyones having these problems but its not a enjoying experience and its getting to the stage where i delete my account.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I have great difficulty posting on this forum and its getting rather frustrating..Its slow taking anything upto 5 mins to load up and when it does it mainly a blank white screen..
Im not sure if anyones having these problems but its not a enjoying experience and its getting to the stage where i delete my account.

Definitely not having the problem you describe. And I would think if anyone else was then there would be a whole lot more complaints.

Shaun

Founder

The server is very fast, is on a very fast connection at the datacentre, and can handle a lot of simultaneous requests, so I would expect this to be related to either your Internet connection or the device / computer you are using.

Are you using a phone, tablet, PC or laptop?

What phone / operation system; Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.?

If a PC or laptop, what web browser are you using, for example; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.?

What sort of internet connection are you using; mobile 3G/4G, ADSL, Fibre broadband?

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

Linford

Unplug your router/Modem and disconnect the wires for 20 minutes, reconnect and see if things improve. If not, look to change your DNS settings and see if that improves things.

Try these, they are Googles DNS settings
Primary 8.8.8.8
Secondary 8.8.4.4

If no improvement, then try these, they are the 'Open DNS' settings

Primary 208.67.220.220
Secondary 208.67.222.222

OP
OP
mrcunning

mrcunning

Über Member
The server is very fast, is on a very fast connection at the datacentre, and can handle a lot of simultaneous requests, so I would expect this to be related to either your Internet connection or the device / computer you are using.

Are you using a phone, tablet, PC or laptop?

What phone / operation system; Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.?

If a PC or laptop, what web browser are you using, for example; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.?

What sort of internet connection are you using; mobile 3G/4G, ADSL, Fibre broadband?

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

Right here goes,
pc.,windows, broadband 30 mps and browser is opera.The thing is every other forum/site i have no problems what so ever..this is the head scratching scenario im in..

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Could be ISP related. I use open DNS settings on my router as the AOL servers at the time I signed up were pants.

This site is fast, so the issue is at your end I am afraid.

D

Deleted member 26715

If you are using a Windoze PC why are you using Opera? Try Chrome or Firefox.

Alan...

Top Bottom