I have just realised...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jim_Noir

I aim to sleaze :thumbsup:

Apeman

Über Member
Had to get shaved once before an operation but it was the growing back that was torture. For weeks I was squirming and scratching as if I had some anti-social disease. Rather embarrassing especially in work in front of customers and young ladies!

Apeman said:
Had to get shaved once before an operation but it was the growing back that was torture. For weeks I was squirming and scratching as if I had some anti-social disease. Rather embarrassing especially in work in front of customers and young ladies!
When I was in hospital a while back the doctor took 3 attempts to get a drip in my left arm (back of hand, inside of ellbow, wrist). They came back the next day and said it was the wrong type, this time however they'd shave the wrist so it'd be easier. The nurse ripped my wrists a fair bit with the razor and it took another couple of atempts for the new drip. I looked like a junkie when i got out

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
User1314 said:
This forum is making Ben Dover appear as innocent as, in comparison.in fact he's coming all over Anne Widdecombe. So to speak.

xx(xx(:angry:

:biggrin:
:smile:

Top Bottom