I have just realised...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

ColinJ said:
I panicked and tried to swat it off me, but only succeeded in knocking it down the front of my bibshorts! I experienced a sense of full-on terror and started leaping up and down, pummeling my nether regions and screaming "Die, bastard, DIE!"

*snork* :laugh:

purplepolly

ColinJ said:
and started leaping up and down, pummeling my nether regions and screaming "Die, bastard, DIE!"

:laugh::rofl::rofl:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
While skiing some years ago, the girls decided to go into the forest for relief... which wasn't easy wearing all in one ski suits... took ages with lots of hysterical giggling [after lunch] and wriggling to get the suit in the correct position. sadly one girl forgot to anchor herself and slowly but relentlessly started to slide out of the forest on her skis, marking her own trail across the piste before colliding with an American. They still keep in touch!

yenrod

Archie_tect said:
While skiing some years ago, the girls decided to go into the forest for relief... which wasn't easy wearing all in one ski suits... took ages with lots of hysterical giggling [after lunch] and wriggling to get the suit in the correct position. sadly one girl forgot to anchor herself and slowly but relentlessly started to slide out of the forest on her skis, marking her own trail across the piste before colliding with an American. They still keep in touch!

1.gif

yenrod

Lisa, I accidentley widdled on my pedal today whilst astride the cycle, which upon the 'aim' went amiss ;) - does this equate your situation the other day ???

yenrod said:
Lisa, I accidentley widdled on my pedal today whilst astride the cycle, which upon the 'aim' went amiss :biggrin: - does this equate your situation the other day ???

Mate. You just went Shi 'mano a mano' :laugh:

Top Bottom