i is fast today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Nice work :biggrin:

I seem to max out at 26-27 at the moment, I'm looking forward to breaking 30...................one day :biggrin:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
cheers chrises. keep it up. last april(06) i was having to use a mtb to get up the local rise i can now (occasionally) sprint up in 52/13, so i'm sure you'll get to do 30 on the flat too.

anyone who has reached a personal milestone shoud be proud of themselves, however insignificant it might be to the faster/slimmer/well equipped members on here.

ChrisW

alecstilleyedye said:
cheers chrises. keep it up. last april(06) i was having to use a mtb to get up the local rise i can now (occasionally) sprint up in 52/13, so i'm sure you'll get to do 30 on the flat too.

anyone who has reached a personal milestone shoud be proud of themselves, however insignificant it might be to the faster/slimmer/well equipped members on here.

Hang on, i only said iwas older, fatter and lwss fit, i didn't mentuion my "equipment"........tee hee, snigger snigger, cue lots of inuendo jokes!

Abitrary

I remember a bike shop owner once looking me in the eye before a road bike test ride, and ernestly telling me to obey the speed limit.

I knew he was kidding, but it still gave me a frisson

will you please stop it!!!

10 miles in 30 minutes, 50 miles in three hours, climb this hill , cycle that gradient and on and on .....and now hit 30mph on the flat.:biggrin::angry::biggrin::angry:

The minds willing but the bodies flagging!:biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
i set off a slow down sign in a 40 zone once. (yea, ok, i admit, i was going downhill at the time :biggrin:)

i'm lucky if i get above 18 on the flat, and that's with a tail wind on a good day!

Top Bottom