I just bought bibshorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Typical. Just my luck. :laugh:

Went into the LBS to get some more leg wear. My old Salamon leggings have burst open at the groin (just the way I roll, baby :biggrin: LMAO) so I decided I'd get some shorts. Gore bibshorts, really, really comfortable, I feel like Fabian, hehe! First time ever trying them tbh, though it feels like someone is cupping my bits with their hand I'm sure I'll get used to the pad.

So the thing is we've had balmy hot weather for the past week... I get home and check the weather and its now forecast to rain.:ohmy:

It's gonna be lovely as im working for the next seven days.:wacko:

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Just started raining in Bournemouth
sad.gif

Oh well, leave the road bike at home tomorrow and take the MTB to work... it could do with a wash !

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
....though it feels like someone is cupping my bits with their hand ......

...and blazed reappears on CC in the same week. Coincidence? Or something more?

Seriously, I look something of a two-hat in bibs but they is d'bomb when it comes to comfort. Can't believe you've not padded-up yet. If you're doing any distance they make a huge amount of difference to your comfort. For a real kick, try some gentleman's creme on the pad. Minty fresh!

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
...and blazed reappears on CC in the same week. Coincidence? Or something more?

Seriously, I look something of a two-hat in bibs but they is d'bomb when it comes to comfort. Can't believe you've not padded-up yet. If you're doing any distance they make a huge amount of difference to your comfort. For a real kick, try some gentleman's creme on the pad. Minty fresh!

Deep-heat gel on the pad. :evil:

Just got up and theres a big, BIG black cloud over my road. :huh:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
At least you'll know not to wear your bibshorts over the top of your cycling shirt.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Hmm, I thought about bibshorts. Then I thought about my upper body and reconsidered.
I suppose if you wear a jersey it's all good though. It just made me think of Borat in his mankini... :wacko:

borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg

You'd think I WAS Borat today the looks I got. :biggrin: So funny, mostly fellas getting all confused in funny places. :rofl:

This morning was... errr... fun. I got into my 9th mile and the heavens opened. And I mean opened. Seemed quite apt that I rode in my Homer jersey with the "DOH!" emblazoned on the back.

Top Bottom