i just don't get it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
snapper_37 said:
Well, I had a new back wheel, with roses and all sorts around it.

What a darling.
That'll cheer buggi up no end...

purpleR

Guru
Arch said:
I'm opening a great big bottle of red, if anyone else single would like to join me.

I'll join ya :tongue:

Looking forward to an evening of bubble bath and some rubbish on the telly, and maybe I'll get around to listening to that Attenborough podacast too... :sad:

longers

Legendary Member
I've been out all day and came home to a handwritten envelope on the mat.

On checking it with the lights on, it was in my handwriting and is an audax routesheet.
Best present I'll have all day :tongue:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Calum said:
This evening I shall be self-gratifying and crying watching a movie and having an early night.
You had an early night last night you lazy bugger! When I was a student (first time round), I used to get by on about 4 hours sleep after a night at the pub and then hours playing backgammon in some student bedsit afterwards. Mind you, that's why I ended up having to be a student the second time round... :biggrin:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
o damn it. today i was gonna go watch the rugby in Wales and because of circumstances beyond my control i couldn't go and my friend has just told me he was planning on doing a bit of matchmaking.

not my day is it. i bet he was well good looking too. damn it, really fancied a shag.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
buggi said:
o damn it. today i was gonna go watch the rugby in Wales and because of circumstances beyond my control i couldn't go and my friend has just told me he was planning on doing a bit of matchmaking.

not my day is it. i bet he was well good looking too. damn it, really fancied a shag.
Blimey buggi, I was going to go to that game after a friend told me he was setting me up with a fit brummie bird who was into cycling...:biggrin:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Smokin Joe said:
Blimey buggi, I was going to go to that game after a friend told me he was setting me up with a fit brummie bird who was into cycling...;)

:biggrin: don't worry Joe, i'm soooo horny i probably would have broke your back, so you're prob better off having a tommy tank instead.

Arch

Married to Night Train
buggi said:

Look on the bright side, you might have got there and found he was only a guillimot, and that would never be quite the same...

Top Bottom