I just flashed at my neighbours!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
Doing the hoovering in my dressing gown in front of the french windows with the nets drawn aside, I decided to change nozzles. Mid-change, the hem of said dressing gown gets sucked up, exposing more than I had intended to the outside world.:sad: Cue, pointing and laughing from them as I struggle to disengage.

To add to my woes, having completed the chore, I then push the cable wind-in button with my bare foot, cable comes hurtling in and plug smashes against exposed shin. OW!!!

domtyler

Über Member
I'm sure it was 'accidental' :sad:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
One Saturday morning I was stood in my grundies in the bay window of our bedroom, absentmindedly scartching my nuts in a "what shall I do today? Why does my head hurt?" sort of way, only to realise that Mrs Neighbour was standing in her garden looking up at me...I saw her later and sort of said "sorry for giving you an eyeful", and she burst out laughing... :sad:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Chuffy said:
So that's how the old 'I was hoovering and it slipped' urban myth got started!

I was going to say, according to my friends in the nursing profession, this isn't how most "I was hoovering in my dressing gown" stories end :sad:

betty swollocks said:
Doing the hoovering in my dressing gown in front of the french windows with the nets drawn aside,!

In legal circles, this particular type of flashing is called "window self-gratifying."

Keith Oates

Janner
betty swollocks said:
Doing the hoovering in my dressing gown in front of the french windows with the nets drawn aside, I decided to change nozzles. Mid-change, the hem of said dressing gown gets sucked up, exposing more than I had intended to the outside world.;) Cue, pointing and laughing from them as I struggle to disengage.

To add to my woes, having completed the chore, I then push the cable wind-in button with my bare foot, cable comes hurtling in and plug smashes against exposed shin. OW!!!

I believe in Father Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom