I know Autumn is here because......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
The xmas toffees are for sale in Asda already :rolleyes:
And they've sneakily reduced the size from a kg to 850g
Not that I buy any anyway bah humbug:tongue:

There were boxes of mince pies in my local supermarket yesterday, so I had a quick look at the sell-by date. 30th Nov 2012.

Merry Christmas - have a stale pie!
 

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I put the central heating on when I got in from a very wet early afternoon ride. There's no way my cycling clobber was going to dry out in time for me to put them on again for tomorrow's soaking.

N+1 doesnt just apply to bikes you know!!!!

i refuse to leave the house without bib tights or arm and leg warmers!!! unless its a mid day ride then i can just about get away with shorts :cold:
 
Mods, chuck this bum outta here!!!

:smile: I've earnt it.

ONE winter here is like a lifetime's worth almost anywhere else!
th_Suicide.gif
 

Attachments

  • th_Suicide.gif
    th_Suicide.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 15

Monsieur Remings

Legendary Member
Location
Yatton UK
...because it's pissing the f::k down? Or was that summer?

Good old British weather, last night, my brand new set up - turbo trainer, fan, stereo, HRM and a new (old) bike courtesy of Doseone, and my new shed roof...springs a leak. The timing is what really hurts...

:banghead:
 
Top Bottom