I love my bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
It didn't cost a fortune compared to some and I now have it exactly how I want it after upgrading a few bits.

Washed, stripped a few bits, polished, adjusted and added my name stickers (not in the right place due to the design but I like them) and its ready for my next ride!

Really can't see me needing anything else for a good while now!

OP
OP
NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344976465.356394.jpg

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Clipless pedals should only be photographed if completely horizontal, not hanging limply. A sexy bike pic should have the same gearing as a sexy lady pic, big at the front, small at the rear, although you have small at the front and big at the rear, which I quite like personally!

jim55

Guru
yeah lovely looking bike ,the only thing is i cant uderstand why specialized do the curved top tube (which i think looks great)and then go and ruin it by running an exposed straight line of brake cable :wacko:
if only it had integral cable routing i think they would have it pretty much spot on

OP
OP
NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Clipless pedals should only be photographed if completely horizontal, not hanging limply. A sexy bike pic should have the same gearing as a sexy lady pic, big at the front, small at the rear, although you have small at the front and big at the rear, which I quite like personally!

How do you get them hanging straight when they sit like that?

OP
OP
NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
You're learning about photographing bikes I see, just need the wheel decals a little straighter and position it central in the door frame :tongue:^_^

I did have your words ringing in my ears as I was kneeling down to take the photo, I actually got up, levelled the cranks a little and lined up the wheels!

Missed the bit about big ring tho! It was only in that gear because I had it on the little ring at the front because believe it or not I polished the lot!

OP
OP
NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
yeah lovely looking bike ,the only thing is i cant uderstand why specialized do the curved top tube (which i think looks great)and then go and ruin it by running an exposed straight line of brake cable :wacko:
if only it had integral cable routing i think they would have it pretty much spot on

I agree! It gets in the way on bike stands too.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
You're learning about photographing bikes I see, just need the wheel decals a little straighter and position it central in the door frame :tongue:^_^

Even the factory didn't get the decals straight. The valve is over the C in Racing on the back wheel, yet it's over the A on the front!!! OMFG!!!

How do you get them hanging straight when they sit like that?

Only the real pro's know that trick!

Nice bike though; it looks fast! What bottle cages have you got there, they are pretty sweet.

OP
OP
NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Even the factory didn't get the decals straight. The valve is over the C in Racing on the back wheel, yet it's over the A on the front!!! OMFG!!!

Only the real pro's know that trick!

Nice bike though; it looks fast! What bottle cages have you got there, they are pretty sweet.

Funny that, it is fast on the downhills but something's up with it, it's rubbish at up hills...must take it into the shop!

The cages are the standard spec ones, just plastic not carbon!

Top Bottom