I Love My Car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Needed to bring my Capri in to work today as I'm heading off out straight after work.

I only get to drive it every couple of weeks but I love driving that car and I'm not afraid to say so.;)

And I don't care what anyone says about that:becool:

Brings a smile to my face every time I drive it.:smile:

asterix

Comrade Member
Oh, all right then.

domtyler

Über Member
When I was eight or so I used to pester my Dad every day to get us a Capri, I was absolutely besotted with them and used to stand at the bottom of the road watching out for them to go by! ;)

He never bought one though! :smile:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
A radio with a series of sprockets for changing gear??? Coooool.

Maz

Guru
I saw a Capri the other day. A D-reg. I didn't realise they still made them at that late a reg.

Nice-looking car the Capri. Didn't The Professionals drive one?

I hate my car, I discovered this morning that I'd left the effing lights on two days ago. So. Went to the shops in the pissing rain to buy a charger, ran an extension cable from inside the house and attached charger to it in the street in the pissing rain. Covered the plugs in plastic bags. Tara! Expensive charger has Start Up feature! But no. It just sits there, randomly flashing it's indicators occasionally for no good reason. Turn the key. Nada. Zilch. Stupid car. How difficult would it be to have the ignition turn everything off, one of our vans at work does it.

Looks like it's new battery time.

Top Bottom