I make poopy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Downloading a pdf :tongue:

OP
OP
pzycoman

pzycoman

Kirstie said:
this must have been the third 'euphemisms for having a poo' thread we've had in about a year...!

I just wanted to tell everyone that i had a poo, thats all :tongue:

Pete

I remember the term 'Brown Admiral', but this refers to the product (especially when met while swimming in the sea off Brighton beach), not the act of producing it.

And it was 'the business' when I was a small kid...

pzycoman said:
I just wanted to tell everyone that i had a poo, thats all :tongue:

Well I share your joy.
Today I had my first on time poo for about two weeks (technically known as poo-sync). The worst thing about jet lag and international travel is that your poos go all out of sync. This has dreadful knock on effects. You either (a) have to get up in the middle of the night for your poo, if you are travelling west or (:ohmy: have to leave a mid-morning meeting at work for your poo, and because of the time you are away from the meeting, everyone knows you are having a poo, if you are travelling east. :tongue:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
My second best poo ever was at the motorway services on the way home from a really wet and muddy Glastonbury festival. I couldn't face the latrines while I was there, so I had 4 days worth to clear out...

Landslide said:
My second best poo ever was at the motorway services on the way home from a really wet and muddy Glastonbury festival. I couldn't face the latrines while I was there, so I had 4 days worth to clear out...

Landslide being the operative word!

Top Bottom