I make poopy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pete said:
More off topic......
Anyone know where you can get hold of a copy of the 'directors cut' version? You know, the one where there's a scene of Howie on the mainland, before he takes off to fly out to that island? I've only seen it once, years ago, and I'm curious.

Oh and another bit of trivia. The body double briefly reveals her face at one point during the dance, and you can see it's a completely different woman. And Rowan, also, was played by two different actresses, twin sisters. And the hare of course.

Yep...

Amazon

There is an intersting History of the film.

The only problem is that some is original production tapes, and other parts recovered frpm cuts or cinema versions, so the quality jumps at times.

Watch out for "Cowboys for Christ!"

NickM

Veteran
Has anybody noticed how the smell of a poo seldom bears any resemblance to the smell of the food you ate when it was on its way in?

The appearance/consistency of poos is classified into seven types by the Bristol Stool Form Scale (e.g. "Sausage-shaped but lumpy" or "Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool").

So why is there no classification system for the smell of poos?

NickM said:
Has anybody noticed how the smell of a poo seldom bears any resemblance to the smell of the food you ate when it was on its way in?
It sodding well does! Especially after curry or chicken.

What would your poo smell like if you ate poo?

Top Bottom