I make poopy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickM

Veteran
Landslide said:
My second best poo ever...
All right, all right, I'll ask: and your best ever poo was?

Blue

Legendary Member
"I'm away to lose a pound"

Used after hearing a Peter Kay joke that mixed references to weight watchers style clubs and having a dump.

Pete

It is a delicious irony, is it not, that we are discussing this - ahem - matter on the very day that the death is announced of the composer Stockhausen - a man of whom the eminent conductor Sir Thomas Beecham is said to have remarked "I never conducted any of his music, but I once trod in some..."

Monst

the best dump ever, whatever you have been doing or where you have been, or however long you have been away is always at home on your return....

yenrod

Going away is never a problem but returning FORGET IT !

This reminds me of when returning to live in this country - apart from feeling awful, sick nauseous etc,..hadn't gone toilet for a coule of days and was going down THEN i had that feeling oh the sheer joy - Ive nver enjoyted a crap like that one that day: so much soo I walked down stairs and said to the family 'Ive just gone the toilet, you know a know a no. 2' :tongue:

The returning looks were impressive ;)

:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

Kirstie said:
Well I share your joy.
Today I had my first on time poo for about two weeks (technically known as poo-sync). The worst thing about jet lag and international travel is that your poos go all out of sync. This has dreadful knock on effects. You either (a) have to get up in the middle of the night for your poo, if you are travelling west or (:ohmy: have to leave a mid-morning meeting at work for your poo, and because of the time you are away from the meeting, everyone knows you are having a poo, if you are travelling east. :biggrin:

graham56

Guru
One in the departure lounge

By the way a good friend of mine after a good session on the ale had the treble up in his bed. :tongue:;);)

got-to-get-fit

Whenever im going to the toilet to make poopoo or point percy i say "im going to turn my bike around"

There you go .....i feel like ive contributed now .....and its topical too!

bonj2

pzycoman said:
Oh yes I did! ;)

Not sure why I wanted to post about it here though :tongue:

I'm not, either. At the risk of being controversial, and with the utmost respect, can I suggest, in future, not doing so?

Disgruntled Goat said:
This thread means nothing without PICTURES!!

This is entirely YOUR FAULT

I am merely acting in the spirit and ethos of the forum and providing information or a link where it will support a fellow abuser user .....

NSFW

In fact not safe for anyone who is eating, has just eaten, or who has a delicate stomach.....

Rate My Poo

Top Bottom