I need a bit of help from the forum bikers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Regardless of what your licence says it has obviously been so long since you have been near a motorbike. It is worth going through the whole process again. A piece of paper doesnt mean you can ride a bike. Only good instruction and experience will. It is worth it.

You may have the idea of "ONLY" riding a 125cc bike. I have had everything from an 1100cc Moto Guzzi. But I broke both arms and right leg on a Honda C50.

Ive had more injuries doing mtb than 30 yrs on motorcycles.. Bloody dangerous these mountain bikes:laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
No correlation between a motorcycles capacity or power and youd likelihood of stacking it. In fact, just the opposite, smaller and and powerful bikes have the higher death kill slaughter rate. Therefore, in the spirit of road safety the government restrict learners and new riders to only the most dangerous category of motorcycles.

D

Deleted member 26715

No correlation between a motorcycles capacity or power and youd likelihood of stacking it. In fact, just the opposite, smaller and and powerful bikes have the higher death kill slaughter rate. Therefore, in the spirit of road safety the government restrict learners and new riders to only the most dangerous category of motorcycles.
Completely agree with this, once moved up to 900cc+ bikes I used to ride a lot slower & more careful on the big bikes, well most of th etime :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
Completely agree with this, once moved up to 900cc+ bikes I used to ride a lot slower & more careful on the big bikes, well most of th etime :laugh:

Aye, 65 on a learner friendly CG125 you're riding a bucking bronco well beyond the abilities of its damping, handling and brakes. 65 on an R1 and you've massive reserves of grip, handling and braking left as you waft along serenely. I know which I'd feel safer on.

Top Bottom