1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need to break it

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 21 Feb 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

god knows why i dont as it destroys me the majority of the time why do i put up with it it just kills me this

2. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

SNAP UP MAN! ;)

When CHARLIE has you pinned in a tiny foxhole in Poonnang :ohmy: and it's raining mortars:B):biggrin::B), do you blub like a girl? :sad::thumbsup:

Hell no!!!! Come one, lets sing together and raise our RUDDY spirits. :biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue:
    Who knows the words to Eskimo Nell? :tongue::tongue:

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Keep posting Yenners, that way things come out and the problems seem less important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

I am sure most people will be very understanding if you feel you want to tell us what it is that you need to "Break". There are lots of people on here who have been through or are going through very difficult times.
    Did you read any of the "Stress" thread. I am not saying you are suffering from stress, but it would give you an idea of how people will try to help if they can.

I am sure that someone would be able to suggest something or someone that could help. There may be people who have been in a similar situation to the one that you find yourself in. There's lots of people "in here" who would be understanding and sympathetic. I am not sure what else to say really, except that I hope you feel able to talk to us about it.

5. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I think we have all known for a while now.

6. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

Is Yenrod talking about his thong?

7. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

;) I had always thought of yenrod as a hang loose sort of guy.

8. col

col Veteran

Whats the problem Yenners,pm us if you want?

9. mr_hippo

mr_hippo Living Legend & Old Fart

What do you want to break - wind? Remember that home is the place where you can far if you want to!

10. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Two choices:

-run at it shouting and waving your arms.
    -keep quiet and don't move so that it doesn't perceive you as a threat and goes away.

11. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Perhaps Yenners is referring to trapped wind?

12. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Has yenners been about today? Or did it break him?

13. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Looks like t all got too much for him. Poor chap!

14. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

He's okay!