I need to stop looking at bikes!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavieB

MIA
I was in Evans today at braehead (think its the only one in scotland) Have to say I was quite impressed with the staff. Seemed to know there stuff on sizing etc.

I was looking at a Fuji roubaix 1.0 full 105 groupset only 900 quid! I was so tempted to get finance but I will wait till september when I have saved enough :sad: Im going to devastated if my 900 quid only gets me sora or tiagra now... They had some nice Bianchi in stock too the levers looked like a campagnolo version of Sora though never fancied that.

http://www.ebarg.co.uk/fuji-roubaix...d-bike-with-carbon-fork.html?___store=default (evans website appears to be down)

Why do I window shop :sad:

They had some nice Bianchi in stock too the levers looked like a campagnolo version of Sora though never fancied that.

The campy stuff is much superior to sora, folk on the forum could confirm but it certainly isn't a copy. The Campy levers are much more comfortable. The trigger shifters are designed more sensibly so you can use them both in the drops and on the hoods. The other shifter too is independent from the break lever and much more sensible IMO

Top Bottom